SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Classes and Races of Perfect World

Go down

The Classes and Races of Perfect World Empty The Classes and Races of Perfect World

Post  RiveriaX Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:56 am

Here are the classes of Perfect World. They each have a city they belong to, and each have very unique abilities.

~Winged Elves~ Identifiable by wing like protrusions on each side of their head. Born of Pan Gu's blood, and have the traits of beauty, grace, and purity. Class City: City of the Plume
Cleric: You should know this one class, just sayin'. The healers of Perfect World. Their ancestors are the Archers. They use wands, magic swords, patakas, and glaives, and have wings to fly.
Archer: The "Hunger Games" type of class in Perfect World. They are the guardians of the Winged Elves. Same like Clerics, they both use bow and arrows, and have wings to fly with (NOTE: Archers have MP on their wings, so you can't fly forever).

~Earthguards~ Uses the power of wood and metal to fight their adversaries and protect. Has a marking on their forehead to show that they are a Mystic or Seeker. They are not born, but they are revived. Both Mystic and Seeker are the most powerful classes of Perfect World. Class City: Tellus City
Mystic: Ouch! Won't that Vengeance hurt? The class that uses the 5 elements, Fire, Water, Air, Light, and Earth. They use wands and patakas.
Seeker: No, not the bear Seekers. The class that uses swords to protect one another, and develops different abilities. Their sword skills are slight to behold.

~Tideborn~ Uses the power of Water and Fire to protect Perfect World. Physics and Assassins are both the classes that have mermaid-like ears. Class City: City of Raging Tides
Psychic: No, not the major Physic. Uses power orbs to fight enemies. Orbs are full of powerful energy such as Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Lightning, etc.
Assassin: Yes, they do act like ninjas. The only melee class in PWI that increases their strength via dexterity. Uses daggers to kill their enemies.

~Untamed~ The born of Pan Gu's body, same as Winged Elves and Humans. Have traits of freedom and peace, and also a very strong connection with nature and animals. Class City: City of the Lost
Barbarian: Dam you life, I will KILL YOU!!! Males can only become Barbarians. Their common weapon is a dual hammers, with they use to crush their enemies. They can transform into white tigers.
Venomancer: Shes and animal! I mean like, seriously.Females can only become Venomancers. Their common weapons are spears and staffs. They can use the power to tame animals. Uses nature for protection against those who want to destroy Perfect World. They can transform into werefoxes.

~Human~ The most common race of people encountered in Perfect World. Born from Pan Gu's spirit, given the traits of morality, honor, and unlimited imagination. Class City: Etherblade
Blademaster: Whoa! Look at that sword, too bad I have a bigger one.. Uses 1 or 2 swords at once. They are powerful and can easily fool their enemies.
Wizard: It's Harry Potter! BLOODY HELL. Same like the Seekers, they also use magic swords to deceive and hoodwink their enemies. Also wands, which are very common for a wizard.

More information on all the classes, go to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/class/archer
Each page displays an image of each class. There are sometimes 1 class for each gender. Like, you can't pick Female as a Barbarian, thats, thats just not right. cat I'll post more about PWI when I have the time. This is a great guide to if you ever play Perfect World. You can ask questions about each class, I'm pretty a wiz on Perfect World Cool .

Hey! Wanna see some skills each class does? Well, on the Perfect World Game Info Page (as linked in the previous paragraph), you can study some of the skills it shows.

~DOPE
Riv bounce pig
RiveriaX
RiveriaX

http://core.perfectworld.com/home/

Back to top Go down