SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International Original Music (2010-2012)

Go down

Perfect World International Original Music (2010-2012) Empty Perfect World International Original Music (2010-2012)

Post  RiveriaX Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 pm

Here are some music that I have found. I do not own them, and they are from PWI (Perfect World International). I hope you like them!

Again, I do not own these videos and/or the music. They all belong to the composer and Perfect World International, for their amazing Instrumental Music inlayed into the game. First video is music from "City of Raging Tides", the main city for Physics and Assassins. Second video, music is from "City of the Plume", the main city for Clerics and Archers. Third video, music is from "Etherblade City", normally doesn't have a class for a hometown. Fourth video, music is from Archosaur, which is a city part of the 3 major cities of Perfect World. Fith video, music is from Thousand Streams, also part of the 3 major cities, and the first. Sixth video, music is from Tellus city, which is a main city part of the 5 major cities (Etherblade, City of the Lost, City of the Plume, City of Raging Tides, and Tellus City).

Also, I'll post a topic about the PWI Classes, and the new "Descent" version. (Thousand Streams music is from the Descent version, couldn't find the original one from 2011). So many to chose from, so many skills and pets! Also, thanks for listening to the music, maybe on your own time you can look up the new Descent versions of them!

~Enjoy the music!,
RiveriaX
(P.S, If EtherBlade doesn't work, you can watch the video on Youtube, and/or if the other videos I put in don't work >_<)

Last edited by RiveriaX on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more music to the topic.)
RiveriaX
RiveriaX

http://core.perfectworld.com/home/

Back to top Go down