SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Skills (Ranger/Sharpshooter)

Go down

Master Skills (Ranger/Sharpshooter) Empty Master Skills (Ranger/Sharpshooter)

Post  TheEmmeline Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Red Skills:
Rush: Increases Movement Speed by +1.3% each level.
"Wing sprites around me, making me light as a feather, when I run freely, dust rising to cover the horizon, I won't let you see even the back of me."

Beast Master: Increases Physical Attack against Beasts by +1% each level.
Increase Damage to Physical Attacks against Beasts by +50 each level.
"This world is a survival of the fittest. The weak become for for the strong. And I shall become an existence above the entire food chain!"

Breath of Wind: Increases Agility by +9 each level.
"Wind sprites whisper in my ear, teach me how to sense messages on the wind, when the body merges with the flow of wind, able to come and go at will, nobody can get close to me."

Eagle-Eyed Shooter: Increases Long Range Hit by +1.5% each level.
"Your death is inevitable, it has been only by my will and the stillness of my trigger that has allowed you to live this far."

Polaris Soul: Increases Ice Resistance by +3% each level.
"Long ago, I trained at the end of the world. My blade, sears like a blizzard. My will, hard as glaciers. Surrender, lest you become still and cold as the tundra itself!"

Arrow Master: Increases Bow Attack Damage by +1.5% each level. Increases Bow Attack Speed by +1% each level.
"When I draw my bow, the arrowhead points towards the road of victory. Wait for me at the end of that road, where there is only death and the release from endless pain."

Blue Skills:
Walker Of The Woods: Increases Dodge by +2% each level.
"The woods is my home, the animals within are my family, you fight me, you fight all of us"

Professional Gunman: Increases Gun Critical Hit Chance by +0.5% each level.
"When my gun goes off, another star in sky is extinguished"

Master Sniper: Increases Long Range Critical Hit Damage by +3% each level.
"When i see you through my sights, all you find is your demise"

Breathtaking Assassin: Decreases Malice by +1% each level.
"I hide myself, like a ghost silently moving through the night. You only feel the pain i cause you, not even seeing the hand that kills you "

Yellow Skills:
Physical Robustness: Increases Max HP by +1% each level. Increases Vitality by +3 each level.
"I am passing through the forest and cannot stop before I catch my prey I will have greater stamina for this game of pursuit."

Natural Strength: Increases Defense by +1% each level.
"I faced the storm wind in the wilderness. I over came the pouring rain in the jungle. My resolute determination and my physical strength will stand any weapon damage."

Magic Tattoo: Increases Magical Defense by +1% each level.
"Forest inhabitants' ancient tattoos not only contain their ancestors' wisdom but also their will. The tattoos will protect me from the malice of the dark magic."

Lock and Load: Increases Long-Range Critical Hit Rate by +1% each level.
"I control my breathing, hold tight my bow, and draw the string. You have no chance of survival. Don't worry, it will soon be over for you."

CQC: Increases Melee Attack Damage by +2.5% each level.
"Prey, you should be more alert. When you let down your guard, I will quickly take your life from behind with my double swords."

Ballistics Research: Increases Long-Range Attack Damage by +1.5% each level.
"I adjust the elevation of my aim, measure the wind direction with the grass, and regulate my breathing. It will only take a shot to finish you off, no ammo will be wasted."
TheEmmeline
TheEmmeline
Admin

https://sugarrush.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down