SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Skills (Wizard/ Archmage)

Go down

Master Skills (Wizard/ Archmage) Empty Master Skills (Wizard/ Archmage)

Post  TheEmmeline Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:22 pm

Red Skills
Magic Master: Increases Magic Attack Damage by +1% each level.
"There are some things man was not meant to know. My unleashed fury is one of them."

Elemental Resistance: Increases Fire Resistance by 2% each level. Increases Ice Resistance by 2% each level Increases Lightning Resistance by +2% each level.
"I study the world because I understand nature's power. Instead of fighting it, I've learned to live in harmony with it, and it has rewarded me well."

Arcana Cloak: Decreases Magic Damage taken by +2% each level.
"Because I understand my own insignificance in the universe, I know better how to weave the fabric of fabric."

Mage Hunter: Increases Magic Attack against Elementals by +1% each level. Increases Magic Attack Damage to Elementals by +50 each level.
"This world is built on a set of rules. When you know these rules, you also know how to break them."

Essence of the Craft: Increases Max MP by +1% each level.
"My bloodline is the key to rid my soul of its earthly shackles!."

Tongue Twister: Decreases chance of Casting Interruption by 3% each level.
"How many birds could a sunbird sun if a sunbird could sun birds?."

Blue Skills
Runic Knowledge: Decreases Casting Time by -1.5% each level
"I raise my hands in precise gestures, quickly drawing complex spells. To me, it is the art of making magic...but to you, your doom!."

Magic Student: Increases Intelligence by +9 each level.
"I finally understand, this is not just building magic theory from practice, controlling elements with spells. I see on a different level, I see a different world."

Magic Dissolution: Decreases Enemies Magic Critical Hit Rate by 3% each level.
"You think that same trick will work on me? Before you can finish weaving your best spell, I've dismantled every essence you poured into it."

Magical Marksman: Increases Magic Critical Hit Rate by +1% each level.
"When my every word flows with the sands of time, when my every move resonates with the fabric of space, your defeat is simply prophecy."

Yellow Skills
Elemental Existence: Increases Max HP by +2% each level.
"I focus my mind and feel the dynamics and the existence of Elementals in the nature. My stamina will become stronger."

Void Field: Increases Defense by +1% each level, Decreases Malice by -1.5% each level.
"I put up an element barrier. In this field, the Elementals will enhance my defense and turn any malice into void."

Arcana Armor: Increases Magic Defense by +1% each level.
"I summon the Elementals with arcane magic. They will serve as my shield and protect me from any malicious spells."

Insight: Increases Hit by +2% each level
"I am the ruler of the Elementals and can see through everything. You can't hide your true form from me."

Shapeshifter: Increases Evasion by +2% each level
"My body and the Elementals in the nature have fused together. My body has shifted to other dimension and all your attacks have no effect on me."

Gravity Shield: Decreases Physical Damage taken by +1% each level
"My spiritual power is able to enhance the gravitational field around me. Your attack will hardly have effect on me."
TheEmmeline
TheEmmeline
Admin

https://sugarrush.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down