SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallow \o/

Go down

Hallow \o/ Empty Hallow o/

Post  RiveriaX Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:40 am

Hi guys What a Face River here Very Happy . I came to tell you guys that I've been thinking about it, over and over, and I just want to say thanks. Thanks for being there for me when I first joined xEMPIREx. You guys really cared for me, and I think that you guys were the only people who I actually felt comfortable to be with and hang out with. When I first joined xEMPIREx, I didn't know anyone at that time. You all were strangers to me. You all were people who I had no clue about. As time went on, I became more open to the people in the guild, and I started to make friends. You guys were the first. And I thank you for that, because if I hadn't clicked "Join" on that guild invite to xEMPIREx, I wouldn't even be here. I wouldn't even be typing this. I wouldn't even ever kept playing Grand Fantasia. Thank you. Thank you for being there for me and being great friends. Ever since I started 5th grade, I was so shy to people around me. I never opened up, I never spoke a word to people in my class, I never rose my hand to answer a question. The day I got my laptop, was the best day of my life. I explored the internet, made a Facebook, and my life was becoming more opened ever since. When I made my character on Grand Fantasia, I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know what I was going to face, knowing the fact that I'm playing a game that is being played from different parts of the Earth. You guys are the reason why I kept playing Grand Fantasia at that time. I'd come home from school, do my homework as quick as possible, and play on the computer. You wanna know why I always loved gaming? It's because that it helps me run away from the real world. I run away from all the bullsh*t and drama happening in my life. The internet is the only way I can escape from the hell I've been living in. You guys are the reason why I look forward to playing Grand Fantasia. Thank you so much for being there for me when I needed someone. I'd like to thank certain people:

Miranda Thank you for being my best friend. I am proud to have a random and awesome friend like you. You were always there when I needed you. You were the helping hand in my life. You helped me though the bullsh*t in my life, and you helped me become more social in xEMPIREx. You were the first friend I made in that guild. Thank you

Mac Thanks for being the most awesomest guy friend I EVER had. You are the most awesome highbie and random person ever. You were the one who joked around, and the one who doesn't mind helping anyone. You were always there when I was lonely, you cheered me up and made me smile. You were the person who insists on giving. Thank you

Brooklyn Thank you for being my good friend. I've cherished the times I've had with you. You were one of the people who helped me through my gaming experience in Grand Fantasia. Also, you were kind enough to try out PWI, and I thank you for that. Also Mira, Mac, and Beast. You guys played in PWI with me, and I didn't feel like the odd one out. Thank you

Lanmi Thank you for being the most funniest friend. You were also one of the poeple who helped me through my gaming experience in Grand Fantasia. Thank you for being there when I needed you. Also Brook and Mira. Thank you so much for being there when I needed someone. You guys cheered me up when my sister left for college. I was devastated. I didn't know who to look to after she left. Thank you so much for making me feel better and to know that she's not leaving forever. Thank you

Blehs Thanks for being the one friend who knew what to do when everyone was quiet. you were the awkward yet awesome friend I've ever had. You were the one who made jokes and made everyone laugh, just like Mac. Thank you for being the most awkwardest person I know. I like awkward people. Thank you for being there when I needed you. Thank you

Emmeline Thank you for being the most superb guild leader ever. When all of us left xEMPIREx, you stood up and made a new guild. You made a new guild that will scar us all. The scar will remind us that we were part of the best guild ever. You are the most awesomest person ever. Thank you for making one of the few guilds that I will love and never forget for my whole entire life. Also, thank you for making this awesome SugarRush forum. If you never had mae this forum, I wouldn't have any other way to thank you all for being my bestest friends ever. Thank you

Artisticat Thank you for being the most awesomest person ever. When I first met you, you were very nice and kind. I'd like to thank you for being one of the most nicest and randomest people I have ever met. Thank you for being a good friend. I love how you're not shy to say anything, and that you are kind to others. You have many opportunities to come in your life, and I hope that you grab those opportunities. Thank you for being a good friend.

If I missed any of you guys, I am very sorry. I'd like to thank you for being there for me and to thank you for being the most awesomest person. I'm sorry that if I didn't recognized you in the list above. But, always remember that I will cherished the moments I've had with you. Thank you for understanding that if I didn't mention you in the list above, I apologize for my horrible memory. But just so you know, I will NEVER forget any of you. I will NEVER forget the people who changed my life into something that I will never want to change it for any other reason. You are the people who remind me of how life goes on, and that friendships are everlasting. Thank you for being there for me. Thank you all, for being my friend.

~River<3
RiveriaX
RiveriaX

http://core.perfectworld.com/home/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum