SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aspiring Duck tells some news!

Go down

Aspiring Duck tells some news! Empty Aspiring Duck tells some news!

Post  RiveriaX Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:38 am

Crying or Very sad Sorry haven't been on for like evarr. I'm probably not gonna be on for the rest of the summer... BECAUSE.... Don't yall dare say "Omfg Riv isn't gonna be on because she hates us and she don't wanna go on GF or PWI...." Reason is because I've gotten kinda bored of it and might quit for a while... IT'S NOT YOU... don't think that Shocked It's just that more family time causes me to have less time on the computer... and updating all the shit for GF and PWI takes wayyy too long, so I'm like "...Aw fuck it I have the forum anyways so yeah." BTW about the forum I was thinking maybe I'll tell Mira some things on the forum to you people instead of going into the game and ACTUALLY telling you guys. MIRA, tell the village people (guild buddehs) that I'm not gonna be on for a long while, and that you guys are gonna miss my birthday so yeah. I'm so sorry for this long absence of me... and I've notice that a while ago I went on and I was like... the only person online!? WHAT THE FAWK?! Mira told me that the guild has been very quiet... AKA lota people haven't been going on GF as much. So yeah... See ya guys in the future...

~ *brofist* From the Apsiring Duck
Riv
Aspiring Duck tells some news! Loool10
Yolo Right?
RiveriaX
RiveriaX

http://core.perfectworld.com/home/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum