SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultraviolet - The Stiff Dylans

2 posters

Go down

Ultraviolet - The Stiff Dylans Empty Ultraviolet - The Stiff Dylans

Post  RiveriaX Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:13 am

Just a random song...thought you guys might like it Razz I do! Trololol...

Also this song My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I promise)

Hey! Sorry for not being active lately...It's just that I kinda needa break from all the computer stuff, so my mom suggested that I go hang out with my friends and family since I really need to be more social in my life... Shocked
PLUS, My Auntie's Mom and Dad died this year, so it's been really tough for her. We've been visiting their house several times, which takes up all my time on Saturday to go on the computer, and on Sunday, I BARELY go on, since my sister hogs the internet and such.

But hey! That doesn't mean I'll be inactive FOREVER!? I'll still be going on GF and PWI SOMETIME in the month. But don't worry, you won't miss me for long... Twisted Evil

Don't miss me! I don't miss you guys either! TROLOLOL!!! I'm just kidding What a Face ! But seriously, DON'T MISS ME! Plus, I'll be back on GF and PWI SOON, so that I'll try keep up with stuff and events. Haha, but I miss you guys ;o; I'm okay...I'm o-
KAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

See ya guys soon!
~ Riv <3
RiveriaX
RiveriaX

http://core.perfectworld.com/home/

Back to top Go down

Ultraviolet - The Stiff Dylans Empty Re: Ultraviolet - The Stiff Dylans

Post  miraboo98 Thu May 09, 2013 5:28 pm

lol thats why we love you rivvv <333 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

miraboo98

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: