SugarRush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahh Nuuusss....

2 posters

Go down

Ahh Nuuusss.... Empty Ahh Nuuusss....

Post  RiveriaX Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:43 am

Heres the problem though! My Grand Fantasia won't start, so I'm gonna have to re-download it since the files kept re-trying, and it didn't work Rolling Eyes . It'll take sometime though, and if you guys need anything, just ask Mira, because I just found out she started playing PWI, and she can be the person to send you guys updates on how I'm doing I love you . ANWAYS, hows life? Smile Haha, you guys probably got to a higher level already pale to bad I can't level myself. HEY! Don't think that I won't be on forever Exclamation Exclamation ! I'll probably come back during Spring Break! No worries cat ! Aww! Don't think I won't see you guys again in like...FOREVARZ! I'l still try to re-download the game, then I can bother you guys all I want Twisted Evil Muahahahaha! Anyways, you guys can just ask Mira for questions and stuff about me, I doubt that you will though Razz . scratch Yah, so lately, I've been really busting up my keyboard lately, so I'm gonna have to not go on that much on the computer. By busting, I mean dashing the WASD, 1-0, and F1-F12 keys, so I'm gonna probably have to lay off from using those keys Shocked . ANYWHO, how you guys been? My bones are hurting from Saturday (Mar.9th), and I scraped both my knees, plus my voice is gone from screaming and shouting at people, so yah, I had a pretty epic week last week Razz cheers Cool . I hope I get to hear from you guys soon! WAIIT! DONT LEAVE THE PAGE YET!? Mira told me something about RoboticWhale? I'm like, whaaat? When I get back on, tell me EVERYTHING that happened. I want to know DETAILS, EVENTS, SIDES FROM OTHER PEOPLE, and, pie Razz . Happy Spring Break guys!

~Aint nobody got time fo dat,
Riv Razz

[img]Ahh Nuuusss.... Aint_n11[/img]
RiveriaX
RiveriaX

http://core.perfectworld.com/home/

Back to top Go down

Ahh Nuuusss.... Empty Re: Ahh Nuuusss....

Post  miraboo98 Thu May 09, 2013 5:35 pm

lol wtf rivv and ya that is all true Razz lol! lol! lol!

miraboo98

Back to top Go down

Post  miraboo98 Sat May 11, 2013 5:39 pm

oh and btw brookie is playin PWI too >:3

miraboo98

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum